- Cattle Raiding, Government Imposed COVID-19 Measures
- President Kiir Assured Bor Residents For Possible Flood Solutions
- GOVERNOR DENAY DISCUSSED GREATER JONGLEI PEACE PLAN WITH UNMISS REPRESENTATIVE
- GOVERNOR CHAGOR BRIEFED PRESIDENT ON HIS STATE’S STATUS
- GOVERNOR CHAGOR RECEIVED DELEGATES FROM BRITISH EMBASSY
Jonglei State in brief
Jonglei State is the largest state in South Sudan covering 122,479 km² area and population of approx. 1,443,500. Jonglei State borders Ethiopia to the east and five states within South Sudan: Upper Nile to the north, Unity and Lakes to the west, and Central Equatoria and Eastern Equatoria to the south. The current governor of Jonglei State is Colonel Philip Aguer Panyang.